Field Service Center


The Field Service Representative is responsible for assisting blinded veterans in the development of benefit claims for the Department of Veterans Affairs.  This includes compensation, pension, death benefits (for widows), housing adaptation grants, automobile grants, etc.  They provide any assistance to other services i.e. the VIST program and any other state agencies for blinded veterans as required.


National Field Service Training Coordinator

Blinded Veterans Association 
Department of Veterans Affairs 
Washington Regional Office 
1722 I St., NW 
Washington, D.C. 20421
Phone: 1 800 669 7079 Ext. 6002
Phone: (202) 530-9286 
Fax: (202) 223-1319